Back to forums
How do I create an Album
1. First you must login. If you are not register, check the How do I register thread
2. Click the "My Albums" link found on the right side of the screen
3. Click the "Create new album" link found at the top of the screen
4. Fill in the album title, album category, and album description and click the "save" button
5. Click the browse button and select the image you want to share
6. You can add 5 image at the same time
7. Click the Save button to upload the selected image
8. Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 until you have shared all the files
9. If you would like, you can click each image and add description
10. When you are done, click the Done button
Please note that the images will not be available for other to see until tkhoma.com approves the images.
Sunday February 22, 2009 at 08:40:58 PM
It is very important for users to start using the new Album system because it is taken lots of my time trying to manage your images into Albums. I would rather use my time working on things to improve the website.
I need to know why users are not uploading images using the new Album system but instead are using the old system. Perhaps it is a language issue, perhaps it is something else.
I would also like those of you that are using the new album system to share your experience with us. Is it hard to use? Is it easy to use?
Please send your feedback.